As a second-year student, we finally did our first pre-jury. The jury was about “the habitation environment” that we worked for a while. We were asked to produce 10 sections, diagrams and a section-model.
In the project that I worked on, I decided to introduce 2 units: productive unit and housing unit which are not completely isolated or together. As you can see from the first diagram, housing and productive units are sharing power station on the top and service kits.
Productive unit includes cultivation zones which people can produce something. They are like studios and meeting and discussion areas for them. Housing on the other hand for regeneration bundles which people can rest there etc.
Power stations are in 2 sides of the building because the one at the bottom can be reached without any other intervention but the one at the top can be reached both housing and productive units.
There are some problems of course -as usual- but my main idea and approach are understood by the juries which made me happy because in the last critique I faced a lot of not-understanding problems.
Anyway, at least we overcame very first jury with all those sleepiness nights and horrible models. I am not putting photo of my model here because it was really, really horrible.
You can see the sections from below. After the scanning I will put the jpeg version of it.